All you need is:
A pair of white shorts
Studs (Spikes, Square,Circle Studs)
3 wide plastic container with water ( 1 is for the cold water, 1 is for the other color and the 1 left is for another color )
Color Dye (Make it more light to dark shades) Like if you want to make purple and blue, red and pink, yellow and green Just make sure you don't make the same dark color.
1- you need to take the wide container with cold water and put the pair of shorts on it. Just like a seconds to make the shorts wet.
Next you put the shorts into the first colored water. Like if you want the purple and blue combination you must put the pair of shorts first at the blue dye. Put the pair of shorts in the blue dye. Don't put the whole thing only the half of the shorts.
After that you can now put the other half of the shorts in the purple dye. Lastly, let the pair of shorts hang to dry.
Finally if your pair of shorts is already dried you can put the studs on it. and you can also ripped the pair of shorts to make it more + Fabulous
bender-in-progress replied to your photo: ”Gorgeous beach curls in less than 20 minutes: 1….
she makes it look so easy ):
but it’s easy :) !
''Gorgeous beach curls in less than 20 minutes:
1. Dampen your hair with a spray bottle or let it semi air dry after washing it.
2. Part your hair into four sections. They don’t have to be sectioned perfectly. Tie them off to keep them separated from each other. Spray each section lightly with hair spray.
3. Start twisting your hair in the direction you want your curl to be. I twisted mine away from my face. Keep twisting until it tightens to the point it starts to coil on its own.
4. Coil it into a tight bun and then use bobby pins to keep it in place.
5. Blow your hair until it’s dry. The longer you dry it, the tighter your curl will be.
6. Undo the bobby pins and take your buns out of their coil.
7. Separate your curls using your fingers and then scrunch to add some body.
8. You’re finished! Lightly spray with hair spray then you’re good to go!''